US citizen based in SE Asia living as a freelance developer/IT support. However, I am currently seeking full-time positions as a full-stack, front-end or back-end developer.
– Gerry Litwin, Sr. Application Developer
• Set up WordPress landing pages and configured SPF and DKIM records.
• Established Google Analytics for end-user traffic monitoring.
• Created Cron Jobs to automate SSL certificate generation in AWS Lightsail’s Linux based servers.
• Relational database design mockups for potential client’s app.
• Developed Python web scrapers to compile data.
Developer, EDI Analyst
July 2016 – Sept 2017
• Developed GIS visualization for member census data to determine the best locations for future health clinic locations, lowering trust costs by keeping more members in-network.
• Automated custom monthly invoices to local government H.R. employees.
Communications & Development Intern
Apr 2013 – Oct 2013
• Reviewed, edited and aided in the development and writing of proposals for the EU and USAID to fund interpersonal, social and political dialog sessions for Israeli and Palestinian participants. Awarded 50,000 USD for the program.
• Photographer and newsletter writer for the WASNS Primary School.
• Volunteer for Palestinian Children’s Summer Camp Program.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems
Graduated with Honors
West Chester University
Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
Minors: Political Science, Peace & Conflict Studies
My Recent Work
React, Node, Mongo Recipe Database
Get In Touch
Feel free to reach out!